- 1 IDBI Capital Paisa Builder Detailed Review 2019
- 2 1. Paisa Power Classic Account
- 3 2. Paisa Power Streaming Account
- 4 IDBI Capital Paisa Builder Brokerage & Demat Charges
- 5 IDBI Ace Trader Plan
- 6 IDBI Capital Exposure Margin
- 7 IDBI Capital’s Trading Platforms
- 8 IDBI Advantages:
- 9 IDBI Capital Customer Complaints
IDBI Capital Paisa builder Review, Demat, Stock Trading, Features:-For those of you unaware of idbipaisabuilder.in they are a multi-purpose stock trading website offered by the parent company IDBI Capital Market Services Ltd. Known as a leading provider within the financial services industry based out of India they are a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI for short.
IDBI Capital Paisa Builder Detailed Review 2019
Some of the services offered are what makes this company one of the strongest in the market, and why more people are turning to them over any other service provider idbipaisabuilder.in offers the following services:
- Equity Shares
- Derivatives (futures & options)
- Plus the ability to buy and sell on the NSE and BSE Stock exchange
They are two different account types you look at becoming a part of depending on your knowledge and capabilities allowing everyone the opportunities to become a professional. You are not limited to one account over the other and if you feel that you are ready and able then you can change the account type you have taken.
1. Paisa Power Classic Account
This is an online stock trading platform aimed towards beginners and low volume traders within the Indian Stock Market. This account allows you to participate in Mutual Funds, IPO’s and Equity Trading. Some of the key features of this account are:
- Online Account for Equities and Derivatives,
- Beginners teaching to help with a quick start,
- Easy to use,
- Apply for IPO’s,
- Access to the performance map,
- Trading in both NSE and BSE markets,
- Integration of your online account, bank account and demote account.
2. Paisa Power Streaming Account
Aimed more at your professional high volume and Equity traders. Including the benefits of the Classic account, you also gain access to options in Stock, Mutual Funds and IPO public offers. Some of this accounts key features include.
- Live equity prices.
- Price alert settings.
- Multiply market displays.
- One-click IPO application.
- Trading in both NSE and BSE markets.
If you have ever wondered about getting involved in the Stock market this really is a company that can help you push boundaries. Not only do they offer such a wide variety of services they also have some of the best Brokerage Charges available right now.
IDBI Capital Paisa Builder Brokerage & Demat Charges
Here we have mentioned all the charges by IDBI Capital Paisa Builder, you can review the charges and compare with other brokers as well:-
|Delivery Brokerage (per leg)||0.50%|
|Square-off Brokerage (Per leg)||0.05%|
|Futures Brokerage (Per leg)||0.05%|
|Options Brokerage (Per lot Per leg)||₹100|
IDBI Ace Trader Plan
|Total Eligible Turnover per month||Brokerage each leg (%)|
|Up to ₹ 2,00,000||0.50|
|₹ 5,00,001- ₹ 10,00,000||0.40|
|₹10,00,001- ₹ 20,00,000||0.35|
|₹20,00,001- ₹ 40,00,000||0.30|
|₹ 40,00,001- ₹1,00,00,000||0.25|
|₹5,00,00,001- ₹ 10,00,00,000||0.15|
|Above ₹ 10,00,00,000||0.10|
|Total Eligible Turnover per month||Brokerage each leg (%)|
|Up to ₹ 2,00,00,000||0.050|
|₹ 2,00,00,001 – ₹ 4,00,00,000||0.045|
|₹ 6,00,00,001 – ₹ 8,00,00,000||0.035|
|₹8,00,00,001 – ₹ 10,00,00,000||0.030|
|₹ 10,00,00,001 and above||0.020|
|Total Eligible Turnover per month||Brokerage each Leg (%)|
|Up to ₹ 2,00,00,000||0.048|
|₹ 2,00,00,001- ₹ 5,00,00,000||0.040|
|₹ 5,00,00,001- ₹ 10,00,00,000||0.035|
|₹ 10,00,00,001 & above||0.020|
With a Trading Account opening charge for Rs 700 as a one-time payment and an annual fee of Rs 350 for their Demat Account maintenance charges, it is easy to see why more and more people are joining IDBI on this journey to success.
If you haven’t been persuaded already to even think to join this ever-growing Brokerage firm then let me continue with some of the best advantages you can gain with IDBI over other Brokerage companies.
IDBI Capital Exposure Margin
IDBI Capital leverage for intraday, delivery, options, currency and commodities.
|Equity Intraday||Upto 4x|
IDBI Capital’s Trading Platforms
IDBI Capital has 3 online modes for Trading and Investing, as well as they have offline services as well, by simply call them in their hotline no. and you are good to go.
- Website Trading (www.idbidirect.in)
- IDBIdirect (Mobile Trading App)
IDBI customers can use offline trading services as well through these methods:-
- Dealer assisted trading
- Call & Trade
- Simply set up for an integrated 3 in 1 account linking your Trading, Demat and Bank accounts.
- Paperless as all the action is online.
- No limits to your investing, anytime, anywhere even aftermarket closure.
- Immediate confirmation of orders.
- Phone trading options available to get further reached information.
- IDBI is Verisign Certified so that all your transactions are 100% confidential.
- Tutorials and demo videos to help you get started on your journey.
If you take a look at some of the numbers that IDBI Paisabuilder has received over the NSE/BSE Markets for complaints you will be surprised, their figures are available all the way back to 2011 and just to give you an example of the worst one to date.
On the NSE Exchange back in the financial year of 2012-2013, with a client base of 101,135, their total complaints was a mere 25 people. This time on the BSE Exchange back in 2013-2014, the client base of 119,187 and a total complaint record of just 3 people.
It is always easier to judge a company or even a person on their negativities then it is to praise them on their achievements and success, but by the looking at the numbers and facts, it is hard to find fault in the services being provided by IDBI.
It is always a hard decision when looking to see what to invest but with idbipaisabuilder.in the options have been a lot simpler. Do you own research but check them out, I believe you will be pleasantly surprised with your results.
IDBI Capital Customer Complaints
|Exchange||Financial Year||Number of Clients *||Total Complaints **|